Thursday, September 3, 2015

Sweet Jane [스윗제인] in Hongdae [홍대]

Sweet Jane - Bar
2015.06.11 @ 홍대 [Hongdae]

Jane & Millie were my favorite bartenders at my favorite bar in Seoul, Bar 다, but Jane has opened up her own bar in Hongdae [홍대], Sweet Jane [스윗제인]. Back in June, we made a trip out to Jane's bar and had a great time. She was so incredibly welcoming and gave us some service treats and shots. Next time I make the trip out to Hongdae, I'll have to stop by. I strongly suggest that you do the same.


IMG_0647
( CJ )

IMG_0669
( Whiskey with a ball of ice )

IMG_0684
( Sweet Jane )

IMG_0696
( Chalk Board )

IMG_0701
( Andy )

IMG_0716
( A little basketball game that we used to challenge each other for drinks )

IMG_0727
( The Bar )

IMG_0738
( Jane )

IMG_0741
( CJ )

IMG_0744
( Matt )

IMG_0747
( The bar staff )

IMG_0776
( Matt, paying up )

IMG_0782
( Myself & Jane )


Related Posts
IMG_7199   IMG_6207   Andrew & Ryan   Bar 다
      Hongdae Spots                    누나 Show                        Exit Bar                           Bar 다


How to get to Sweet Jane's [스윗제인]:
Sangsu Station [상수역] (Seoul Subway Line 6) - Exit 4
Go out exit 4 and follow the map. You'll find the entrance on a side street.


Sweet Jane's




For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea


Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com



Points of Interest in Suwon & Seoul

No comments:

Post a Comment