Thursday, August 6, 2015

Suwon Walk

Suwon Walk
2015.04.12 @ 수원 [Suwon]

After I bought my new camera, I took every opportunity to go out and play with it. On a Sunday afternoon, I went for a nice long walk from my home out to Suwon Station [수원역].

On that walk, I stumbled upon an abandoned neighborhood, but I was quickly kicked out by some sort of security guard. I tried to get in from a different point, but was once again shoed away. I'll try to go back another time.

Here are some pictures from that day.


IMG_0095

IMG_0096

IMG_0097

IMG_0100

IMG_0108

IMG_0111

IMG_0119

IMG_0134

IMG_0147

IMG_0151

IMG_0165


                  ( This is a video of Suwon from awhile back. Check out my other videos on YouTube. )

Related Posts
  IMG_8902   IMG_8949   Untitled   IMG_9029
 화로구이 [samgyeopsal]       Paldalmun Market             Gyeongbokgung           Suwon Hwaseong


How to get to Suwon [수원]
Suwon Station [수원역] (Seoul Subway Line 1 & Bundang Line [분당선]) - Any Exit




For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea


Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com



Points of Interest in Suwon & Seoul

No comments:

Post a Comment