Saturday, July 26, 2014

Lykeion Class - Time Lapse

Wednesday at Lykeion
2014.07.02 @ 수원 [Suwon]

Wednesday is always kind of a fun day at work. All of our classes are a bit different than they normally are; the little ones learn math, and the older ones have newspapers, presentations, or videos to watch. I posted my camera in three of my four classes and made a simple time lapse of what it looks like while I'm teaching.



(For more Korea videos, check out my YouTube Channel or visit CJ's YouTube Channel. )


Related Posts (Videos by Spenser)
Untitled   Untitled   Untitled   IMG_8494
         Han River                         Hongdae                            Suwon                           LG Twins

Related Posts (Videos by CJ)
IMG_1808   Untitled   Untitled   Untitled
      Pyeongchang                       Hongdae                        Gangnam                              Busan

For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea


Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment