Wednesday, June 25, 2014

SK Skyview Apartments

IMG_9738


SK Skyview Apartments [SK 스카이뷰 아파트]
2014/05/05 @ 북수원 [North Suwon]

Around the time I moved to Suwon, they started building a new apartment complex in my neighborhood. They finished them up about a year ago, and I'd been meaning to visit to take photos for awhile. I finally went over there to take pictures a month and a half ago.


IMG_9727

IMG_9732

IMG_9733

IMG_9734

IMG_9735

IMG_9740

IMG_9747


My Neighborhood

IMG_9761

IMG_9762

IMG_9766


Related Posts (Suwon)
Untitled   Untitled   IMG_6810   Untitled
      Typhoon Day                Retro Night at Lao        Lykeion Winter 2014             Suwon 회식

How to get to SK Skyview Apartments:
If you want to know, email me.

For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea

Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. There are a few fundamentals that need to be kept in mind when buying affordable homes in developing areas and these guidelines will assist you in making the right choice
    African real estate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!
    Luxury Condos in Miami

    ReplyDelete