Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Batting Cages in Gangnam [가남] + dinner & drinks

Spring Time in Gangnam
2014/04/05 @ 강남 [Gangnam]

A couple weeks ago, I met up with Drew and 리나 [Lina]. I hadn't spent time with the two of them in quite some time. I really missed them. We met up and found a 갈비 [galbi] restaurant. We had some great 삼겹살 & 갈비살 [samgyeopsal & galbisal]. Soon after, Ryan and Alyssa came out to meet us. We had some beers and great talks. After that, we headed over to the batting cages to hit some balls. Then, like we commonly do, we went to Whiskey Weasel for some drinks.


고깃집 [Meat House]

IMG_8630
( Drew )

IMG_8632
( 리나 )

IMG_8633
( Ryan )

IMG_8636
( 리나 & Drew )


Batting Cages

IMG_8638
( Alyssa )

IMG_8649
( Myself )

IMG_8653
( One more )

IMG_8665
( Drew )

IMG_8666
( Drew )

IMG_8670
( Ryan )

IMG_8676
( Drew & 리나 )

IMG_8682
( Alyssa )


Whiskey Weasel

IMG_8693
( Drew )

IMG_8704
( Ryan )

IMG_8711
( Thanks for the photo, Alyssa. )

IMG_8720
( GROSS! )

IMG_8732
( Myself & 리나 )

IMG_8733
( Alyssa )

IMG_8736
( Ryan )

IMG_8740
( Drew )

IMG_8742
( 리나 )

IMG_8743
( Alyssa )

IMG_8745
( Ryan )

IMG_8746
( Alyssa & Ryan )

IMG_8750
( That's me, again. )

IMG_8751
( Drew )

IMG_8752
( Myself )

IMG_8757
( Alyssa )

Related Posts
Untitled   Untitled   Untitled   Untitled
  The Beat Generation                Gangnam                    Rainbow Bridge                  Lotte World


How to get to Whiskey Weasel & the Batting Cages:
Gangnam Station [강남역] (Seoul Subway Line 2 & 신분당 [Sinbundang] Line) - Exit 9
Go out Exit 9 and follow the map.

Weasel & Batting Directions

Whiskey Weasel
( Whiskey Weasel in on the 5th Floor. You can see it in the top right corner of this photo. )

Batting Cages
( Batting Cages )


For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea


Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is a rather random question. I was just around this area having my dinner last Saturday. My friend and I visited a japanese restaurant located on a second floor of a building off Gangnam daero (above Herzen brau bar) and we sat by the window where our view was facing the batting cages and GS25. I was wondering if you would by chance know the name of that Japanese restaurant (it was entirely in korean and I believe it has a japanese man as a logo?)

    ReplyDelete