Monday, March 24, 2014

Dos Tacos - Gangnam [강남]

IMG_7608
( Chicken & Fajita Burrito with Nachos & Guacamole )


Dos Tacos - Seoul Mexican Food
2014/03/08 @ 강남 [Gangnam]

Many weekend afternoons are spent eating Mexican food in Gangnam. I usually choose Dos Tacos, because their burritos are excellent. You can get most Mexican food you're craving here. Tacos, enchiladas, burritos, horchata, and much more. On this particular Saturday, I went into Gangnam with Alyssa to help her plan her pal's trip to Seoul. Then, she was kind enough to treat ME to Mexican food. Totally worth it.

IMG_7598
( Those parrots are Mexican )

IMG_7604
( MENU )

IMG_7596
( Signage )

IMG_7601
( Alyssa )

IMG_7594
( More decor )

IMG_7611
( She ordered fish tacos. )

IMG_7613
( She claimed that they were quite tasty. )


Related Posts
Untitled   Untitled   IMG_4582   Untitled
Han River Ferry Cruise             Gangnam                         LG Twins                   Han River Video


How to get to Dos Tacos:
Gangnam Station [강남역] (Seoul Subway Line 2) - Exit 10
Walk straight out of Exit 10 for about ten minutes. You'll see a Frisbee [Apple Store] on your left. Turn right before the store down the alley, and you'll see Dos Tacos on the right. Also, you can follow this map.

Dos Tacos Directions

gangnam dos tacos 2
( Photo courtesy of YE kwon, creator of Dear Blog. )


For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea


Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.
    강남가라오케

    ReplyDelete