Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Dog Cafe in Gangnam - 카페포우즈 [Caffe Pawz]

카페포우즈 [Caffe Pawz]
2014.01.12 @ Gangnam

Alyssa tracked down a dog cafe for us to go to. I'd been to a couple cat cafes, but this was my first for dogs. It was a much more enjoyable experience, mostly because I'm not a fan of cats. Plus, this plays was more like a dog park. Most of the dogs there were brought by their owners, but they just run around for you to play with them. I would definitely suggest visiting if you have the chance. The only rule is that you must buy a coffee to hang out, and the coffee is reasonably priced, unlike the cat cafes I've been to where you pay five or six thousand won for a cup.


IMG_6272
( Alyssa )

IMG_6279
( Celia )

IMG_6282
( Alyssa )

IMG_6285
( CJ was the most popular, because he bought a bag of treats. )

IMG_6290
( That beagle was unfriendly to everyone except CJ. )

IMG_6304
( Celia, Alyssa & CJ )

IMG_6310
( Selfie with a dog )

IMG_6316
( Celia with a couple of puppies )

IMG_6318
( This dog was goofy looking. )

IMG_6343
( So popular )

IMG_6349
( This dog liked to chill. )

IMG_6360
( There were very few big dogs, but this one hung out for awhile. )

IMG_6366
( The corgi was pretty hard to wrangle. )

IMG_6369
( Celia was about to steal that dog on the left. )

IMG_6372
( That's just me. )


How to get to Caffe Pawz [카페포우즈]:
Gangnam Station [강남역] (Seoul Subway Line 2 & Shinbundang [신분당 Line) - Exit 4
Follow this map.
Caffe Pawz

photo (2)
( This is what it looks like. )


For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea



Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com

Related Posts

Untitled   Untitled   Untitled   Untitled
     Gangnam - Night              Gangnam - Day          Skateboard Makeover          Lantern Festival

15 comments:

  1. Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.
    강남가라오케

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. Doggy Daycare

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! Doggy Daycare

    ReplyDelete