Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I Just Want To Party

Bar 다
( Bar 다 )

Work needs to be done, but I do work.
12/08/2012 @ 홍대 [Hongdae]

I had a ridiculous amount of work to do on that particular Saturday, but after a couple beers and a delicious burrito, I decided it would be best to meet friends in Hongdae. Best choice!

Bar 다
( Manhattan Maker )

Andrew
( Andrew )

Parham
( Parham )

Parham & Friends
( Parham came straight from SantaCon with friends )

혜빈
( 혜빈 [Hye-bin] )

Ryan & Andrew
( Ryan & Andrew )

Andrew & Ryan
( Ryan & Andrew )

Parham
( Parham )

Sam
( Sam )


How to get to Hongdae:
Hongik University Station [홍대입구역] (Seoul Subway Line 2) - Exit 9 / Exit 8
Exit 9 is the most common exit that will take you straight to the fun. I personally like exit 8; it's a little farther away from the action, but far less busy.

For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea

For Blog posts from around the work, check out the collaboration blog: Folding Maps

Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I've been reading your posts for a couple of months now. Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete