Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Rainbow [Banpo] Bridge

Sunday Night Light Show
07/22/2012 @ 서울 반포대교 [Seoul - Banpo Bridge]

Summer is in full swing, and it's sweltering hot and humid. I don't really stop sweating, unless I'm at work. It's the only place I go that has a very powerful AC system. Even at home, it really doesn't get cool. Meh, just part of life.

Last weekend, I went for a nice stroll from Gangnam to the Han River with Josh. We ended up at the rainbow bridge. I had been one time about a year ago, but I always enjoy showing people new things, so this one became a repeat.


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Related Posts
Untitled   Untitled   Untitled   Untitled
    Han River Cruise              Seoul Land Zoo          Seoul Scavenger Hunt         Han River Video

Express Bus Terminal Station [고속터미널역] (Seoul Subway Lines 3, 7 & 9) - Exit 8-1
I know this sounds a little confusing, but follow these walking directions, and you will get there. Turn right out of exit 8-1. Walk for approx. 7 minutes until you run directly into a building. Walk around the left side of the building, and continue walking in the same direction you have been for about 50 meters. You will find a path beyond the parking, follow this to the right for another 50 meters or so. You will see a tunnel on your left; this leads directly to Banpo Bridge.


For more on my life in korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea

15 comments:

  1. Wisata yang menarik jadi , Rekomended nomor satu ni kak, terimakasih kak artikelnya

    ReplyDelete